Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Re Building my PS1 collection!
8:11 am
Canada
Forum Posts: 30

Hey guys! This looks like a promising forum, why is nobody posting? Are we all too good to play the classics? Are these new fangled creations so amaizing they overshadow the oldies!? Well… Yes, maybe, but I for one used to own a proud PS1 collection, I still do though since I've moved from the UK to Canada, (PAL to NTSC) that sadly is all my collection is, a collection… *Sigh*… All I can really dream is that one day I will find an easy way to play my old PS1 and PS2 again, or my son will and he'll pull them all out and spread them over the floor like I do my father-in-laws Nes and Snes… *Sigh2*

Anyway, while I'm on the subject are there any PS1 games you miss from youthhood that have yet to make it onto the PS1 classics list? How about the PS2 classics? And, does anybody know how Sony decided which games to turn into classics??? Second 'And', do you think the PSVita will ever play PS2 classics!?!?!?

Just for the record a lot of games I like are on the PSStore, it would be nice too see Croc, Gex 3D, Incredable Crisis and Bust-A-Groove turn up though!

Oh, and just so you understand my pain (and to have a good brag in the process) my PS1 & 2 games total at a little over 100 titles… cool

http://gamercards.playfire.com/_/psn/1239666/0/1.png
Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
22 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 815

oly: 608

wolfkin: 380

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 172

Members: 15848

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 984

Newest Members: ogyf

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)