Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

All Things Tekken Thread
7:27 am
Forum Posts: 53

Discuss all things Tekken here!

Arcade Release: JP: November 26, 2007  BR Updated Version:December 18, 2008
PlayStation 3, Xbox 360, PlayStation Portable: NA: October 27, 2009 JP:October 29, 2009 EU: October 30,2009

Plot
Following his victory in the previous tournament, Jin Kazama has taken charge of the Mishima Zaibatsu and now possesses tyrannical ambitions. Using his resources within the organization to become a global superpower, he severs the Mishima Zaibatsu's national ties and openly declares war against all nations. This action plunges the world into a chaotic spiral, with war erupting around the globe and even amidst the space colonies orbiting the planet. His biological father, Kazuya Mishima, is aware of this and finds Jin's interference in his own plans for global domination to be a nuisance. Now in charge of G Corporation (which was put under his command following a violent fury against the company's heads), Kazuya is seen as the only force who could oppose Jin and places a bounty on Jin's head for anyone who can capture him. Jin's response is to announce The King of Iron Fist Tournament 6 in order to battle Kazuya and crush G Corporation.

New characters
Alisa Bosconovitch,  Bob, Lars Alexandersson, Leo, Miguel Caballero Rojo, Zafina ,Azazel (unplayable final boss) NANCY-MI847J

Returning characters

Anna Williams,  Armor King ,Asuka Kazama, Baek Doo San ,Bruce Irvin ,Bryan Fury, Christie Monteiro ,Craig Marduk, Devil Jin ,Eddy Gordo,Feng Wei, Ganryu ,Heihachi Mishima, Hwoarang ,Jack-6, Jin Kazama, Julia Chang ,Kazuya Mishima, King ,Kuma ,Lee Chaolan, Lei Wulong ,Lili Rochefort ,Ling Xiaoyu ,Marshall Law ,Mokujin ,Nina Williams, Panda (costume change for Kuma) Paul Phoenix, Raven, Roger Jr.,Sergei Dragunov, Steve Fox ,Wang Jinrei ,Yoshimitsu

Video of New characters Alisa and Zafina

Evolution of Tekken

Customization

Tekken 6 Podcast Q&A

Your all time favorite Tekken fighter?(survey)

Extra Outfits

Jin   Lars    Zafina   Anna  Asuka   Lili    Roger Jr.   Kazuya

7:56 am

Who's your top 5 favorite Tekken fighters? I remember in T3 and TTT my fav quickly became Jin,then in T5 it was Raven, now in T5:DR Sergei's my all time favorite character. Top 5: Sergei, Lee, Ling, Asuka, and Jin

10:18 pm
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

I\'ve been playing Tekken since Tekken 1 was in the arcades. My top 5 are (in no particular order):

Armor King & King
Devil Jin
Kazuya Mishima
Yoshimitsu
Marshall Law

Other faves are:

Paul Phoenix
Dragunov
Bruce Irvin
Mokujin

7:41 am

Remember the old days before Namco focused on juggling? I like stringing juggles together myself but I  still prefer to beat someone up while they're still on their feet too.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 815

oly: 608

wolfkin: 380

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 172

Members: 15848

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 984

Newest Members: mindurbusiness

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)