Thanks for that flea!
I'll see what I can gleen from it. My Hori Fight Stick 3 showed up yesterday, but I'm not 100% sure I like the button layout with the face buttons resting in the middle flanked by the shoulder buttons. We shall see though
But the tekken 6 wireless stick has them at the far left with an upward slant versus the hori fightstick 3's downward slanted face buttons.
Nothing bad, just something I'll have to adjust to or just re-map to the up slanted ones
• Improved input response: improvement of the game’s responsiveness to button / command inputs
• Selectable search priorities for ranked matches: players will be able to set search priorities for opponents in ranked matches based on comparable rank or connection quality as well as location
• Optimized data transmission between fighters and spectators: fight data will be optimized in order to reduce the bandwidth load on the host’s console
• Signal strength bars: the signal strength bar will reflect connection quality more accurately
• Chance to cancel match: players will be able to cancel the match before it begins once the opponent’s signal strength has been displayed on ranked matches.
It should be noted that the update is separate from the online co-op Scenario Campaign mode download which is scheduled for release separately this winter. Enjoy!
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 191
Newest Members: solariz