Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Assasins Creed: Brother Hood Anyone geiitng the Limited Edition
4:41 pm
Forum Posts: 23

I usually buy the Limited Edition when things are good. I was just wondering if anyone was going to buy the limited for Brotherhood. I was really on the fence about it, I dont really want a jack in the box, even if it looks cool. I just don't know about theis on and wanted to know if anyone else was going to get it or not.

1:35 am
Forum Posts: 31

I'm getting the game stop limited preorder. it has the haraquin in a box. any other place has the plauge dr in a box. i think its just about a bit better than what europe got. it was a replica book of somehting... i forget. but I already have the figure from AC2, i heart Ezio, and it is a freakin awesome statue. getting the harli in a box goes right with. plus there is the extra stuff.

here is what game stop has in their limited:

• he Harlequin Jack-in-the-Box Collectible exclusive to GameStop customers only!
  • Two Exclusive In-Game Single Player Maps
  • Hard Copy Strategy Map of Rome
  • Exclusive Art Book
  • Bonus Disc
    • Exclusive Making-of Assassin’s Creed Brotherhood Video
    • Digital Sneak Peak at the Assassin’s Creed Comic
    • Trailers
    • Game Soundtrack

at least it is a bit more than what ius in the CSV:LoSs has.... artbook, OSt and shirt. europe gets a replica mask... :ß

but i would say get it for all that is in it

9:04 am
Indiana
Forum Posts: 8

I am glad you posted this because I was wondering what people were going to do, i think i am going to get the limited edition for brotherhood i also want to see what Best Buy is going to offer.

5:05 am

thing is though, i dont know whos all doing the limited other than gamestop. like i said they have the harliquin in a box and all others have the plauge dr in a box. their both cute

here are picks of both:

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/ncsa/acb/img/ACB_CE_Gamestop.jpg

http://static2.cdn.ubi.com/ncsa/acb/img/ACB_CE_Channel.jpg

6:56 pm
Forum Posts: 18

I'm getting the Collector's Edition for PS3. It's the one that has the Harlequin in it. I can't wait to get my hands on it.

4:50 am

I wonder, since the game is due out soon when the trophy list will be up.

and i wonder if there is gonna be any unlockables to it...

5:43 pm
Canada
Forum Posts: 10

It always makes me wonder why games but in items that don't really have any significance. Unless the Harlequin has a role outside a Multiplayer skin, it's kind of pointless. Like MW2 and nightvision goggles. It makes little to no sense. I just think they should put more related items with the limited editions, then maybe I'd buy them.

8:37 am

the euro version is getting a replica codex box.........

just remember... australia was the ONLY place in the world(which is wierd caz they get screwed on ALOT) that got replica guns for bayonetta....which is really wierd... you would think japan would have gotten that.

7:49 pm
Forum Posts: 14

I am not sure if the limited edition is worth the extra cash. It's $100 in Canada and you don't really get all that much for it. It's cool if your a collector but I am not really one when it comes to Assassin's Creed so I don't know.

The multiplayer sounds amazing for it though.

3:21 pm
Forum Posts: 18

Televised-God said:

I am not sure if the limited edition is worth the extra cash. It's $100 in Canada and you don't really get all that much for it. It's cool if your a collector but I am not really one when it comes to Assassin's Creed so I don't know.

The multiplayer sounds amazing for it though.

I'm from Canada, I think it's worth it if you're a collector. But it also has exclusives maps which I'm interested in.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Eddie: 361

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 188