CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Castle Crashers PSN
4:12 am
Forum Posts: 31

I played castle crashers on the xbox and was really dissappointed that it wasn't on the psn. well low and behold now we have it and i am all excited to get back into it again(caz now i CAN play online…stupid xbox making ppl pay for doing online stuff) and i tried it. works awesome. Same game play, nothing much has changed. but something has…. it used to have a game in it called quaffing. basically you have a plate full of food and you have to buttom mash B and Y to rip apart the food, then A to get to the next plate. and had to do it as fast a possibul. i loved it and i was all excited about doing it on the psn caz we have fee online and i could never really stay connected to the servers playing on xbox. but they took it out. and replaced it with volleyball. whcih is cool and all but why not have both, make the psn version supperior to the xbox. alot of games are like that Eternal sonata, Star ocean…a nd a few others that when they port it we get more…

any thoughts on it??

or on castle crashers?

10:30 am
Resident Nintendo Nutjob
Forum Posts: 816

Tried a demo at Comic Con and I had fun but at the moment I have too many expenses and PSN games I need to finish before even considering a new purchase. It will be added to my collection at one point but not right now.

2:39 pm
Forum Posts: 99

I can't justify re-buying it just yet. I already bought it for $15 on the xbox… :)

http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/K1cks.png <a href=
2:26 am
Forum Posts: 31

for me i wanted to. i am more of a ps3 than xbox person… the only reason why i got it was to get some of the games that will never get ported. and plus i hate the fact that you have to pay to do anything online.

but i still heart this game none the less…

EdEN… it was funny i was playing with my best friend and you get anime orbs to help you…. well i was going thought and got bi-polar bear and he naws on dieing things. not jsut the enemies… you as well…. and it was going all good….a dn then i was to lwo on health and he killed me… it was funny…. and just the humor in it is great…. like up in the forest with the deer and owels… gawd… hehe its great…

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
4 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 195

Members: 15877

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 998

Newest Members: Madhatter

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)