CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Castlevania: Lords of Shadow
5:16 am
Forum Posts: 31

I was currious to see what ppl were thinking about it.

Considering this is a big name CSV and it wasn't given to Iga. It was given to Mercury Steam and over looked by Kojima-san.Even considering that Mercury Steam is based in Spain and not being handled by Konami Japan….

To me it says they are trying to see how some one else can handle a CSV. There have been to many complains over the past few years of Iga not listening to what the fans want for games. He's even said that we are the ones that don't understand his vision and how he wanted things. i know tons of ppl told him when Judgment was demoed that he should just pull it and re do it… but he released it anyways and there was tons of negative reviews on the game.

To me i think  this will be good… they have said that it is gonna be new. that they are going for some old things in it but how things are mostly going to be handled will be new for CSV and for a 3D CSV.

Just wanan see what ppl think before i post more of my thoughts..

11:05 am
Resident Nintendo Nutjob
Forum Posts: 816

I pre-ordered the Collector's Edition for it after reading all the great hands-on impressions from pretty much every videogame blog out there. Game seems to be a mix of Devil May Cry, God of War and the 3D Castlevania games from the PS2 and over 20 hours long which got me to part with my money.

3:58 am
Forum Posts: 31

haha dats awesome… i preordered the special edition too. wish ours was like europe and gets a replica mask…. at least we get a shirt. I love preorder shirts…

I have to ask… does any one else think its wierd during the trailer videos that every person has a character but jason Issacs…. i bet you anything he is dracula…. maybe its just his thing playing the bad guys…. haha maybe he does it with his paris hilton wig(what he called his wig from harry potter)

but yea i do like how it has changed… and DMC and GOW set alot of standards for how alot of games are today. so it dosn't supprise me that the new CSV would go this route… just adding in their own elements to it.

like i tried playing CSV harmony of dispair…..but… it would be better if it had some thing like Castle crashers for the Xbox…. that you can have local co-op on the same machine…. stupids… should have said online co-op only during the konami press conference E3 2010…

i wonder if we'll get a demo for it.

1:24 pm
Forum Posts: 99

I think so
There are so many people who are concerned about it that a demo would be the smart thing to do.

Perhaps the PS3 version will be slightly better due to its being the lead platform 

http://card.mygamercard.net/lastgame/K1cks.png <a href=
Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 189

Members: 15865

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 992

Newest Members: solariz

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)