CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

DefJam Rapstar
5:44 pm
Guru
Forum Posts: 382

it's a shame what happened to that game.. it's so much fun. It could have been the Singstar of Rap games even with all the censoring and they just killed it, and not at all gracefully just out of nowhere.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/58/ramdomwolf.png
9:36 am
Harima Province
Forum Posts: 63

I remember seeing rapstar in my store a bunch…only the wii version sold about 6 copies and then there was 2 copies that never moved.

Is it a konami game? It seems like they stopped putting effort torwards their music games lately.

Im not much of a karaoke gamer…but i do love my copy of queen singstar. I just wished North America had the wireless mics like Europe. I lucked out anyways. I found thd PS2 singstar country bundle pack for 20 bucks on clearance so i bought that, kept the 2 mics and sold the game for 13 bucks since i dont have a PS2.

11:00 pm
Guru
Forum Posts: 382

is it weird to say you kinda got ripped off in the long run? $20 is my high price for a SS game. I got (if i got this right) :ps3: SSV2 for $20, :ps2: Amp'd, Rocks, and 90s for less than $10 each. All of those with mics. I got like 4 sets of mics home in the US and 2 here with me in Canada. Last year I gave out copies of SS Legends for XMas because they only cost about $2 ea. County is the one singstar I don't own simply because I don't want it. I'm 80% sure I bought a pair of mics by themselves just because it was like $6.

If you have any interest in the games check BestBuy that's where I used to see Legends and PopV2 for cheap in the US.

http://www.yourgamercards.net/trophy/58/ramdomwolf.png
7:37 am
Harima Province
Forum Posts: 63

its not bad if you thing about it. 20 bucks for the bundle while it's only 7 months old and selling the disc to gamestop, i ended up paying 7 bucks for the mics and adapters.

It's all good anyways since i pay 10 bucks for any first party sony game 4 – 7 days after it's launch date and sometimes collectors editions for 15 – 25 bucks.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 195

Members: 15877

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 998

Newest Members: Madhatter

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)