Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Demon Souls
9:42 pm
Enthusiast
Members
Forum Posts: 189

Didn\'t this game come out today? It seems that it\'s hardly getting any recognition and it looks really good.

3:04 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 6

Were you referring to this site specifically or in general? Demons Souls has ratings so far that are in the neighborhood of Uncharted 2. Perhaps not as widely talked about by mainstream gamers, but still huge amount of positive recognition across the board. About dang time for the Kings Field franchise to get a little love.

Amazing game.

7:50 am
Enthusiast
Members

I was just talking about in general, seems like everything is about Uncharted 2 and although I agree it\'s an amazing game Demon Souls looks pretty bad ass in it\'s own way. I will probably end up grabbing this down the road.

11:37 am
Members
Forum Posts: 2

ive heard alot of good things about it ill be picking it up next week

2:16 am
Members
Forum Posts: 1

for any one who has played the game or is playing it, Im stuck ,kinda, i keep dieing and end up back where the sword thing is at and lose all my souls. Is there any way to avoid that? other then turning off the game before it auto saves. I notice too that when you die and end up back at the sword and lose my soul, then if i die again before reaching the point where i died the 1st time to get my souls back, i end up losing my souls from the 1st time i die. (i know its a mouth full) but is there away to retrieve the money i lost the 1st time. help please!!!!

1:10 pm
Enthusiast
Members

When you die you go back to the respawn point. Once you respawn you have only 1 chance to get your body back with the souls you have obtained. If you die again before you get to your body then all of the souls are lost.

Remember not to use the soul stones until you are ready to move up a soul level, this will help you from losing all of the souls.

10:56 am
Resident Nintendo Nutjob
Forum Posts: 816

I\'ll be getting the limited edition version of the game in a couple of weeks. So far I\'ve liked what I\'ve seen from the game and it seems like a return to games from past generations that were hard and didn\'t hold your hand every 5 steps of the way.

11:12 am
Mentor
Members
Forum Posts: 608

Kings Field... hmm I had that for my PS1.. this is an offshoot? RPG?

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/oly1kenobi.png
12:02 pm
Moon Colony Zanzibar
Members
Forum Posts: 4

THis is one of my favorite games ever, and it just came out!

really though, no other game in like 10 years has had me actually have sweaty hands during a boss battle!  It was that tense!

It was a tough game, but nowhere near as hard as most reviewers made it out to be..

Now i can see in new game plus waht it's like to be on the Black World Tendancy!

1:09 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 22

this is my favorite Ps3 game so far.

Out of my 60+ PS3 games this is the best one.

People say it is hard, but it's hard because you did a stupid thing or just waltz into action, you have to take your time.

I'm sad that they said the online servers will go down next year

4:10 pm
Members
Forum Posts: 14

Timing would be the key word with this game. Like posted above, if you go into action without thinking mashing buttons your going to be in for a surprise.

4:47 pm
Members

Ok I'm not entirely new to DS But I am friendless and I really can't get through Tower knight…….I epic fail sometimes.

Anywho I'm looking for friends (low Slevel) to help me on the way, tutor, etc. Anyone willing to help a desperate DS Loner? haha12yell

8:33 am
Enthusiast
Members

I haven't played the game in a bit but I am sure we can work something out. I am a fairly low level myself so if you want, message me and lets get 'er done.

8:35 am
Enthusiast
Members

Beaudz said:

this is my favorite Ps3 game so far.

Out of my 60+ PS3 games this is the best one.

People say it is hard, but it's hard because you did a stupid thing or just waltz into action, you have to take your time.

I'm sad that they said the online servers will go down next year

Servers going down next year? damn that blows... but honestly I don't think the game did as well as expected. I think the advertising was pure crap. I barely saw anything for this game.
2:54 pm
Members

Luke said:

I haven't played the game in a bit but I am sure we can work something out. I am a fairly low level myself so if you want, message me and lets get 'er done.

Sure, I friend requested you.

3:28 am
Members
Forum Posts: 49

If you guys have a US Copy of the game I'd be up for arranging something too, I can't remember the level I'm at but it's not exactly huge and I never did get a chance to try out the online for this game.

4:49 am
Members
Forum Posts: 7

Servers going down next year? damn that blows... but honestly I don't think the game did as well as expected. I think the advertising was pure crap. I barely saw anything for this game.

Well.. it was originally planned as an Asian-only release, and it was sold out during its first week in Asia. From software did not produce enough copies since they did not expect the high demand. This is one of those games that gained instant "classic" status. It didn't even need any advertising.

The rest of the world was left in the cold, and had only 1 option: import the game (some Asian versions even had english menu's and voiceovers). The import craze and the low stock required people to be patient... very patient.

Then Atlus decided to release it in the US, and they made the same mistake: not enough copies.

By the time it was released in PAL region, the game was already 1 year old.

One of my all-time favorites, can't wait for Project Dark!

10:43 am
Members
Forum Posts: 49

I do wonder how it would have done with advertising. It's a game I always tell people about because of it's difficulty and gameplay in general. I can't wait to see what they'll do with the new game they're making.

2:25 pm
Members

I had never seen any advertising for it until on a whim i bought it and now i tell everyone how its one of the harder games ive every played.

JCmoorehead, Were running on US demons souls, or i assume so on lukes account. but ya just friend request me on PSN, WelshxKnight

oh and if that doesnt work, lowercase the 'k'

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Eddie: 361

Member Stats: