Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
Favorite Part in Portal? | PS3 Games | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Favorite Part in Portal?
1:21 am
Forum Posts: 1

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

My favorite part would probably have to be the moment you escape from GLaDOS (after she tries to kill you), and you realise that it's not just a simple puzzle game anymore…

What're your favorite parts/moments?

2:15 pm
Forum Posts: 68

lol you may need to have a spoiler warning in the title. 

one of my favourite moments is when you are approaching the pit of fire and escape it, this is pretty much the first time you aren't obeying GlaDOS and the game from then on feels like you are trying to escape the labs. 

and yeah I agree, the ending is epic. I will never forget… This was a triumph. I'm making a note here: huge success.

One of my favourite games of all time and is an engaging story everyone should experience. 

P.S. The cake is real =P

3:03 pm
Forum Posts: 25

My favorite part of the game was the last training level and you're about to be baked and then I instantly shot the portal at the level above and the wall and really felt like I'd beaten the system. I've never felt more accomplished like that in any game.

12:51 am
Forum Posts: 34

The point in the game in the 19th test chamber when you are heading to the fire pit, and the music starts playing, and GLaDOS is all like "goodbye!" and you're like "no way!"
Then the escape section surprised me, and it was quite lengthy (which is a good thing) and of course the 'boss' battle with GLaDOS was funny as hell! 

"Deploying surprise in five, four. Time out for a second. That wasn't supposed to happen. Do you see that thing that fell out of me? What is that? It's not the surprise. I've never seen it before. Never mind. It's a mystery I'll solve later. By myself. Because you'll be dead…" laugh

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
10 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 196

Members: 15880

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1000

Newest Members: franky2222

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212