CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

How did you find the LBP 2 demo?
1:19 am
Forum Posts: 35

The first level of the demo was much like LBP1. However, it was the second level where it became clear that things drastically changed in the little big universe. Controllinators offer the great advantage of integrating much more complex vehicles (as well as bunnies and hamsters) into the gameplay. Although I was familiar to what is possible in LBP 2, thanks to Youtube videos, to experience the new changes felt really good. Moreover, the story was just a simple example of what is to come in user-created levels. And the most exciting development, in my opinion, is the ability of creating retro-levels using holographic material (and that's my intention for the final game). However, what was missing in the demo was the sackbots… At least, they could have added these new fellows in the demo. So, that remained as another source of curiosity (to experience the controls of sackbots at first hand). Anyway, what I believe is clear: LBP 2 will be awesome…

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 193

Members: 15870

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 996

Newest Members: Jacob-William22

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)