CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Medal of Honor and Black Ops
8:47 pm
Forum Posts: 14

I was just curious which people are getting, I have heard much support for both games but I think I am leaning towards Medal of Honor.

1:44 pm
Forum Posts: 7

Medal of Honor beta was mostly a failure, but I know that dice can make the game good.

Black ops is a cod which most people get because they liked the other cods.

But mw2 was such a failure to so many of us hardcore cod4 (and cod5?) gamers that lots of people won't get it.

Personnally I'm getting black ops for the zombies, and if the online is an epic fail like mw2 then I'll rely on BFBC2 + Vietnam expansion to keep myself entertained for online.

2:46 pm
Bear,DE
Guru
Forum Posts: 361

lack of coop and spec op in black op makes me "op"set……

4:55 am
Forum Posts: 49

I feel like the only person in the world who doesn't actually care about either of these games. I will admit I enjoyed MW1 and 2 but I never really understood why they really deserved the hype, for me the series now has that Halo type of hype where it's just not going to live up to it and it is just hype for the sake of hype. Don't get me wrong I'm not knocking the games here, I did enjoy them like I said and they are good games. (In the same way I really enjoyed Halo and the Halo series are good), I just don't really understand why they're as hyped up as they are.

For Medal Of Honor, I will admit I am perhaps more interested in then I am the new CoD but again it's pretty minimal.

Then again I wasn't really interested in WaW/MW2 until after their release so maybe after seeing the post-release reaction I'll maybe get a bit more hyped up for them.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 193

Members: 15870

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 996

Newest Members: Jacob-William22

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)