Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
MW3 Hype Thread | PS3 Games | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

MW3 Hype Thread
6:49 pm
Forum Posts: 14

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

After watching the reveal trailer, what are your expectations for both single player and mult player? What do you think of the "New" engine and tweaks? Expecting any new features to SP or beefed up MP?

The engine seems dated at this point and I didn't see anything "new" but still I was pretty excited to see what was being displayed. The whole notion of "WW3" does give me goosebumps just thinking how the gameplay will be. From what I can tell from the trailer, there really isn't anything new we haven't seen control or gameplay wise. I'm not a huge fan of MP but I must admit I do get sucked into the MP side of things especially when it comes to MW. Its fast and frentic and yes addicting but unless MW3 changes the MP side of things yet again thus having whatever new feature they come up with copied for years, what can we truly expect out of MP that we haven't seen before?

8:10 pm
Mentor
Forum Posts: 608

I actually thought the trailer was good as well. The new engine will hopefully have some exciting new attributes to add to the game. Maybe more fluid jumping, sliding, falling etc.. maybe like in Brink?

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/oly1kenobi.png
7:15 am
Forum Posts: 14

I don't think we'll see any "Brink" type movement for this game but I would like to see the addition of the dive ala Black Ops.

8:00 am
Forum Posts: 56

First off, the backing tracks to the MW3 trailer is RIDICULOUSLY similar to the BF3's trailer they've been doing for a few months now.

As for what actually matters. There's one thing I will give the CoD series credit for…and it's what will draw my to renting this game. The Single Player games have some GREAT set-piece, OH CRAP moments! As for the multiplayer….can't stand the entire CoD series.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 196

Members: 15880

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1000

Newest Members: franky2222

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212