Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Portal 2 - Home of the most entertaining robots in gaming
8:26 am
Forum Posts: 56

Honestly, I wasn't sure which copy to get (360 or PS3….not a PC'er)….but thanks to an in-store shortage, my decision became very simple. PS3 version it is!

Played single player for close to 5 hours last night!!! Not about to give any spoilers….but the game even has a decent plot-twist pretty early (plot twist's atop of gaming bliss?!?! Man, this game is sweet!)

Impressions for the first few hours:

- GlaDos and Wheatly are EASILY some of the most entertaining characters in all of gaming!

- Considering the "magic" the first game had…I felt the second had a tough hill to climb. So far, I think I may have been foolish to question.

- Many reviews are discrediting the load times, and I have to say they aren't that far off. But it's more of the frequency of the load screen then it is the time it takes to load.

Looking to jump into some Co-op soon….but even if it's only half as good as the SP, I would have to say this game is WELL worth the price of admission!

8:38 pm
Austin
Forum Posts: 28

The load times seem to decrease the more you play..or maybe you just stop noticing…either way this game is terrific. Definitely a must have. Co op is fun if you have friends and a mic (I spent 10 minutes trying to explain a simple puzzle to a random stranger) and the single player is superb. Better than the first in every way and just…awesome.

11:33 pm
Mentor
Forum Posts: 608

I agree.. loving this game soo far.

Multiplayer is alot of fun as well.  MIC is key.. lol Mine was dead last night so I didn't even want to play with BLOODYICECREAM.

The only problem I see with the game, is that it looks like it's going to be a one time playthru. Even co-op, after I've played thru it, why play with someone else and show them how to get thru it? Takes away their fun. Which is also why the

Professor Portal

After completing co-op, complete Calibration Course online with a friend who hasn’t played before

trophy kinda irritates me..

Anyway can't wait to play more!

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/oly1kenobi.png
7:53 am
willyrandolf666

Any one got a voucher code with thier ps3 copy of portal 2 they could give away. willing to help you complete the co op section i have a mic for my mac and it is very good up to date n will run the game good.  email me at dust dot dusty at live dot com if u do also post sayin u sent me the code but dont post the code someone will nab it.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 815

oly: 608

wolfkin: 380

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 172

Members: 15848

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 984

Newest Members: mindurbusiness

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)