CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Portal 2 Short Story
7:23 am
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

Worth 1 Entry into the Portal 2 Game & T-Shirt Giveaway

Write a 50-100 word short story in this forum topic of where you would have a portal take you to and why. Can be in the form of a story.

12:50 pm
Forum Posts: 1

The first time I had in my hands PORTAL was the Orange Box PC version after playingthe remaining chapters of Half-Life 2, I started to play Portal without much enthusiasm,but the dynamics and additive gameplay got me, the first time it took me about 2 weeks to finish it … I've played a total of 8 times for PC and version 1 time for The Orange Boxfor PS3 .. and always seemed very special to me as games and as the idea .. some research I learned that the original idea had been a small developer called "MONKEYSOFTWARE NUCLEAR" and was a princess who was to escape a maze prison … Ithink that what belonged to the company they now work VALVE I leave you with a videoof the original game called "Narbacular Drop
(excuse my English)

12:52 pm
Guru
Forum Posts: 281

I would place a portal to take me to a room full of different portals.  Each portal would go to a different continent.  Some portals would be altenate universes as well it would be like the show "Sliders" without me being lost in altrenate dimensions and having a way back all of the time. 

2:58 pm
USA CA
Forum Posts: 34

I would have the portal gun to take me to school instantly and to have a bunch of portals to link me around the world. Then I would make the ultim ate lunch pad to shoot me into the water. With the protals I can make a something like a rollercoster and would take me around the world as well, so basically a ride that goes around the world! Why would I do all of this? Well it will be just friggin awesome!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 191

Members: 15867

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 993

Newest Members: Onizuka83

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)