CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

What do you have pre-ordered?
8:47 pm
Forum Posts: 14

With L.A. Noire releasing midnight on Monday, what games have you pre ordered lately or intend to? I pre ordered RAGE and Duke Nukem Forever today. Really looking forward to RAGE, game looks so beast plus with all the positive feedback its been getting from previews and playthrough demos, it only ramps up my anticipation. I don't expect great things from Duke Nukem Forever but as a fan of the series, I do expect mindless funny, wack ass jokes, and overall badassery.

6:55 am
Bear,DE
Guru
Forum Posts: 361

I will be pre-ordering the NGP next week probably. Also Uncharted 3, Elder Scrolls and Maybe MW3 and Infamous 2.

6:48 am
Forum Posts: 56

I don't get into pre-orders much for the simple fact of often finding them available sooner elsewhere…the pre-order bonuses are usually pretty boring, the occasional exceptions are gotten through a buddy that works at Gamstop.

I'm hoping you're right about Rage though! I've got my eyes on that game, but I'm still leaving the chance open for it to disappoint.

9:48 am
Resident Nintendo Nutjob
Forum Posts: 816

Used to pre-order a lot of games but ever since my daughter was born I've been more into getting older games for $5-10 tops. I just got Silent Hill Origins (PSP), Saboteur (PS3) and LocoRoco 2 (PSP) for only $25.

What would I WANT to pre-order? Disgaea 4 awesome awesome NISA Store exclusive bundle and Dark Souls. I favor soundtracks and artbooks as pre-order bonuses over "digital goodies", and Collector's or Limited Editions over regular ones.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 191

Members: 15867

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 993

Newest Members: Onizuka83

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)