CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Resistance 3
3:23 pm
Forum Posts: 18

I realized this wasn't a topic.

Anyway I really can't wait for this game to come out. I've played both games and I've even read the book "Resistance: The Gathering Storm". Hopefully they do a lot more explaining this time through the storyline. I couldn't help but feel left in the dark through the whole series lol

10:46 am
Forum Posts: 10

They definitely removed alot of things from the first game when they made the second and it really hurt the franchise. I still enjoyed playing Resistance 2 but it wasn't as good as I thought it would be. I just read that you can have all the weapons at the same time again instead of only two at a time, there's one screw up fixed. Now hopefully they bring back vehicle combat, another feature they should have never removed.

Either way, I can't wait to get the third game because I love the series and I will be getting it on release day again. The pictures I have seen of the game look amazing so far and I really liked Joseph in Resistance 2. So I'm going to just keep my fingers crossed that they bring the series back up to the expectations that I have for the series. Insomniac makes amazing games and I know they can make another amazing Resistance and I can't wait.  worship Resistance  smile

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
5 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 189

Members: 15865

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 992

Newest Members: solariz

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)