Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

So heres a PSN game you have to get
12:26 pm
Enthusiast
Forum Posts: 228

With the psn store returning this week I bet some of you are itching to grab a psn title to add to your growing collection. I bet a lot of you missed Everday Shooter. It has no trophies. This is a title you simply cant pass up though, the love felt in this game is amazing. With the included letter to the game designers teacher to his little remarks on the scoreboard it has that feel of a passionate game. The soundtrack is simply amazing. As you shoot everything in sight and build up your multiplier to detonate incoming enemies you are playing the soundtrack of the game. Everything is tied to guitar chords making for a very unique expierience every time you play. The enemies explode dropping exp dots that can be collected to unlock different filters and extra lives making the replay value extremely high. This is apparently available on the psp but I havent located it so I think its only a downloadable game. Either way this is well worth the $. I have to rank it up there with flower in terms of conveyed emotion. You can really let off some stress with this bad boy. The artistic design is also super polished.

Curious if any of you have this gem?

1:14 pm
Guru
Forum Posts: 292

The music plays accordingly to the enemies you kill? Is that it? If it is this is totally awesome, the music is very relaxing.

1:27 pm
Resident Nintendo Nutjob
Forum Posts: 815

@Jason: How much is it?

4:57 pm
Mentor
Forum Posts: 608

Def looks interesting.. you should do a review..

http://mypsn.eu.playstation.com/psn/profile/oly1kenobi.png
Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
9 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 815

oly: 608

wolfkin: 380

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 172

Members: 15848

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 984

Newest Members: mindurbusiness

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)