Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
So, how many of you bought Castlevania: Lord of Shadows and what are your thoughts on the game? | PS3 Games | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

So, how many of you bought Castlevania: Lord of Shadows and what are your thoughts on the game?
10:21 am
Resident Nintendo Nutjob
Forum Posts: 816

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

I had pre-ordered the collectors edition of the game two months before launch and picked it up a day or two after release and really liked the game and the extras for the CE. Anyone else with me on this?

5:31 pm
Enthusiast
Forum Posts: 229

I returned it. Dont laugh but I couldnt do the music box  level. I tryed for 5hrs over 2 days. It broke my will to live lol Shame but I dont think Ill ever go back to it. It made me want to play gow3 :)

5:41 am
Forum Posts: 7

I cant remember what level it was I got stuck on, but it was fruustrating, lol.
The games graphics were surprisingly good, it was one of the best underrated games I've seen. Think of God of War but with a longer story.

6:25 pm
South Florida
Forum Posts: 47

I just got it in the mail from GameFly, I've just started level 2 so I'm not much past what you get in the demo.

Should have this done in a few days and then I'll work on some free PSN+ games till 3-8 then it's DRAGON AGE 2!!!!!!

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 196

Members: 15880

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1000

Newest Members: franky2222

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212