Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
Super Stardust HD | PS3 Games | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 342

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Super Stardust HD
7:12 pm
Forum Posts: 6

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 342

Super Stardust came out all the way back in 2007 and was the first PSN game to have trophy support.  Imagine the simple concept of asteroids except with lot more speed, objects & enemies to avoid, and a whole lot of pretty colors.  If any gave deserved the epiliptic shock warning before you started, this game would be it. 

The game features 5 main planets.  It also offers DLC content for such new game features as Co-Op, Endless, Survival, Bomber & Time Attack.  The game difficulty increases the higher level stages you go and the only thing you want to do is avoid destroying your ship to avoid losing the multiplier.  It will get frustrating trying to go through an entire level without getting destroyed.   One thing this game will also do is it one of the few titles that give 3DTV support.   

I bet a lot of people have played Geometry Wars, but many have not played this game.  I find it even with its age, it is still one of the best PSN games out there.  It has high replay value, and the game encourages you to try to break your previous high scores.  It also gives support for customizeable soundtrack.  Wow a game that support that, amazing!  If only we could get that feature on more full title games.  The DLC packs available to the game only add to the challenge.  It does stay true to its aracde roots and the high score leaderboard will show you how you rank with people actross the globe. 

I highly suggest getting the PSN demo to see if you like it.  If you already own the game, lets compare some high scores in this forum.  I feel this PSN game is overlooked out of the majority of titles available out now. 

2:21 pm
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

I agree it's a must have PSN game. My high scores are probably laughable, lol.

10:50 am
Resident Nintendo Nutjob
Forum Posts: 816

Been thinking about getting this game but have waited for a while since I have a lot of PSN games I've yet to start. Might buy it in the next PSN sale… but I think we'll get it for free by PS+ next month.

9:47 pm
Forum Posts: 10

I got all the trophies and haven't touched it since.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
6 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 199

Members: 15882

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1002

Newest Members: jforjamiex

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212