CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

What classics should be released on PSN?
10:45 pm
Admin
Forum Posts: 536

This can technically be open to anything, but mostly PS1 games under the classic label.

So far, the ones released/coming out that I know I want to get are FFVII, MGS, and the Oddworld games

I'd still like to see Tomba make a return. Duke Nukem Time to Kill (lol), Naughty Dog Crash Bandicoot games (unless they're already on there), and a bunch of others (those ones off the top of my head). They should also bring in PS2 era games, like the original Killzone, MGS 2 and 3, FFX, etc, etc.

Going beyond that, something like the Wii's virtual consoles so we can play classic games from the Genesis and whatnot, for the old Sonic games (those owned).

Speaking of Sonic, I'd like to see them take all the games from Sonic 1 through Sonic and Knuckles and make a super Sonic game with the same exact sounds, gameplay and level layouts as the original titles (and BGM) except with upgraded, 3D graphics. I'd be a seriously happy camper then.

JimmyMagnum Trophy Card
7:48 pm
Forum Posts: 7

Games that I would like to see released under the classic label:

Rollcage

Ridge Racer 4

Ape Escape

N2O: Nitrous Oxide

I'd also would love it if Sega released a Virtua Fighter Compilation pack. I would be great, they could put VF 1 – 4 and maybe even VF Kids on one disc. Hell they could even throw Fighter's Megamix in there.

There are a ton of Saturn games I'd love to see re-released too. Burning Rangers, Astal, Sega Rally… I could keep going.

12:32 pm
s.s. ict
Forum Posts: 23

Max payne's… those where a blast…. I would buy again….. and blood omen/ legacy of cain

8:49 pm
Forum Posts: 2

I always wanted to play ICO and SotC, but as for classics I think Crash Team Racing with online multiplayer would be nice.

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 195

Members: 15877

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 998

Newest Members: Madhatter

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)