CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

GOW III worth waiting....
10:44 pm
Forum Posts: 2

I'm really waiting and craving for this game since November 2007 and this is the main reason why i bought my PS3 40gb "fat" at BestBuy (Greenville, SC) the same day that i've red on the net that GOW III is on it's way exclusively on PS3 console…seeing some snapshots of KRATOS really amazed me how much the gaming industry already evolve thru time….but my long wait is over, in 10 more days (March 16,2010) GOW III will be release on the market and first thing on that day that i will do is to get a copy of this game. For me GOW III is "the best game ever" and i cannot wait to insert it inside my PS3, load it and play it all day long…and if we had a salary increase this month(as if) hahahaha…. on my work here in KSA then i might get the "Ultimate Trilogy Editon" even if i had played the first 2 games long time ago….lol…

GOW III Ultimate Trilogy Edition

I've red this article on wikipedia and it might surpass the graphics made in KZ2 and Uncharted 2 (which i had just finished a 3 months ago)

In the February 16, 2010 edition of the Offical PlayStation Magazine UK, the first review score was given as 9/10. Reviewer Nathan Ditum says "the game is inches away from scoring 10/10, it's only the familiarity of the core gameplay that makes it feel less than the very, very best. But it's definitely the biggest, and if this is the finale, then God of War III gives PlayStation's toughest hero the send-off he deserves." Ditum also praised the graphics, stating it was as good if not better than Killzone 2 and Uncharted 2: Among Thieves.[66]

In the February 20, 2010 issue of the uk PSM3 Magazine, God of War III was given a perfect score of 20/20. According to the editorial, it is "simply one of the best games of all time.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/God_of_War_III

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
8 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 196

Members: 15880

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1000

Newest Members: Onlyhit

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)