Please consider registering

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Help Boost Website Stats
9:17 am
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

I know a lot of people hit the home page and read it and then leave.

After your done checking out the home page, at least click on something so you load another page of the site. Then leave.

Another great thing to do to help is to use the ShareThis at the bottom of each post. Share it to places like Digg, StumbleUpon, reddit, etc.

Best thing you can do is stay on the site longer, post to the forum, in the new community part of the site, etc.

Here is a forum Fan Userbar Jay made. Please re-upload if you use it.

3:29 pm
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Forum Posts: 40

Been doing my fair share of advertising, hope it helps

3:52 pm
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

Cool, thanks. What have you been doing to advertise? Thanks for all your posts btw. :)

4:36 pm
Montreal, Quebec, Canada
Forum Posts: 40

I think I'm doing a decent job at what you mentioned above.

We (we play MMOs, FFXI then WoW, soon it will be WoW + FFXIV) also have a sticky up in our Gaming section that directs folks to this site. It's hard to say how much it has helped, as our current members don't seem to be big fans of forums and posting and what not. But I figure, every little bit helps, right? We do get, imho, decent traffic. So hopefully some of them pass by.

This site is great imo. I like the layout and the information seems to be fan provided. Easy to sift through what interests me and what doesn't. No one is grinding any sort of political gaming agenda either, hehe.

The thing I like the most and I wish I could implement a similar system on our forums, is the point system you have. I want our members to check and contribute on our forums regularly. It's hard to keep track of and that makes it hard to award people accordingly.

Forum Timezone: America/Denver

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
11 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 815

oly: 608

wolfkin: 380

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 172

Members: 15848

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 984

Newest Members: that_guy22

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)