Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212
Lottery Design Help | Website Related | Forum « PS3 Blog and Community | PS3Blog.net | PS3/Vita News, Reviews & Opinions

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

Gophermods PS3 YLOD Repair

Please consider registering

CAPTCHA Image

Register | Lost password?
Advanced Search:

— Forum Scope —

— Match —

— Forum Options —

Wildcard usage:
*  matches any number of characters    %  matches exactly one character

Minimum search word length is 3 characters - maximum search word length is 84 characters

Lottery Design Help
10:12 am
The Grid
Admin
Forum Posts: 979

Warning: in_array() expects parameter 2 to be array, string given in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-includes/formatting.php on line 337

Now that I have the lottery system pretty much complete. I need your input on how to better design the page.

I really want the page to be impressive looking and polished looking. I have complete control over how it looks since I built it from scratch.

So let's hear your ideas and input. If I use your ideas I'll give you 300 points.

Right now we have 3 lottery accounts, but I'll be adding 4 and 5 soon just in case we need them later.

http://www.ps3blog.net/members/lottery/logs/
http://www.ps3blog.net/members/lottery2/logs/
http://www.ps3blog.net/members/lottery3/logs/

So we need a design that shows when the lottery is closed or open. Maybe one more to show to guests or people that are not logged in.

While we are at let's hear your thoughts on the gamble account as well.

http://www.ps3blog.net/members/gamble/logs/

9:52 am
Forum Posts: 64

this is a minor thing, but in the description of how to submit an entry via subscription to the YouTube channel, you should consider mentioning that one must switch to the "Community" tab at the top of the channel's page. It took me a stupid amount of time to figure that out.  embarassed

10:36 am
Admin
Forum Posts: 536

I've never seen a Community tab on a youtube page lol. For me, it was always on the left bar where the bulletins are right on the landing page itself

JimmyMagnum Trophy Card
9:25 am
Forum Posts: 9

that's weird.

when i click on the lottery log 1 link, they just redirect me to the homepage – is that meant to happen?

*quickly whips photoshop out and gets to work!*

Forum Timezone: America/New_York

Most Users Ever Online: 349

Currently Online:
7 Guest(s)

Currently Browsing this Page:
1 Guest(s)

Top Posters:

EdEN: 816

oly: 608

wolfkin: 382

Member Stats:

Guest Posters: 196

Members: 15880

Moderators: 0

Admins: 3

Forum Stats:

Groups: 5

Forums: 23

Topics: 1000

Newest Members: franky2222

Administrators: Tosh (979), Jay (536), Tosh (56)

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): Access denied for user 'newps3bl'@'localhost' (using password: NO) in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212

Warning: mysql_affected_rows(): A link to the server could not be established in /home/newps3bl/public_html/wp-content/plugins/simple-press/sp-api/sp-api-wpdb.php on line 212