A couple suggestions to better enhance the quicknews section, if it's at all possible.
1. Images for QuickNews, but the images don't appear until after you go into the article itself
2. Be able to use the "more" tag
3. Clearer way to get into a QuickNews post. Given the lack of comments in QuickNews, I suspect that the # might be overlooked
4. DLC releases, etc. (unless really big releases) should be put in QuickNews, so the most important articles will have a better chance of being seen (big news, community updates, editorials, etc)
5. Dynamic scrolling (for lack of a better term). If these adjustments were put into place, maybe on the side bar, you can scroll through the articles and when you scroll down, older articles will show up as the others up top will be removed, and vis versa.
yeah, this is probably asking for a lot lol, but it would be pretty cool if some of them were implemented.
1. Hard to do this. But you could use the more tag and put images after that.
2. You can use the more tag now!
3. Added a post title and comment count.
4. Ya, that's fine if you'd like to do that.
5. This is a tuff one. I'll have to put this on hold until I can think of something.
Most Users Ever Online: 349
Currently Browsing this Page:
Guest Posters: 197