Posts Tagged Beatshapers
We’ve already gotten a chance to review Galcon Labs, a great game from publisher Beatshapers… who has kindly provided us with THREE copies of this awesome minis for you guys to fight over! Remember, the first rule of Fight Club is you do NOT talk about Fight Club, so be discrete and sign your name on the dotted line below. Ask us for your complimentary OJ and Cookie after you “donate” all that blood and expect the unexpected!
Conquer the Galaxy like never before! Galcon Labs is an awesome high-paced galactic arcade-strategy game. Send swarms of ships to defeat enemy planets and conquer the universe! Play an exclusively designed for PlayStation Minis version campaign mode and unlock the four innovative new game modes to you:
* Billiards : “Moving Planets” – need I say more? With a constantly changing battlefield this game never has a dull moment.
* Stealth : Enemy ships become invisible, changing Galcon into a game of inter-galactic hide and seek!
* Crash : Ships battle in mid-flight, bringing a whole different twist to the classic gameplay. You can now defeat the enemy in the air!
* Assassin : Each opponent is assigned a target. The first player to annihilate their target wins the round!
Carnivores: Ice Age is a sequel to Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter, a game release from Beatshapers that we’ve already reviewed here at PS3Blog.net. How does this new offering stack up to the last minis release in the series? Let’s find out!
Carnivores: Dinosaur Hunter is a dynamic hunting simulation game which lets players explore huge non-linear locations as they attempt to track down a variety of dinosaurs that are armed with advanced AI – these are dangerous creatures that are able to see, hear and sense the hunter. If you’re not careful, it’s very easy for the hunter to become the hunted.
With 15 different dinosaurs across 5 distinct environments including pine forests, muddy marshes and rolling hills, how you approach your target is important. Wind direction, scent and the use of a special dinosaur call are all key elements in tracking your prey.
* Interactive 3D dinosaurs, from the Herbivorous (plant-eating) for novice hunters to the Carnivorous (meat-eating) for experts;
* Choose from among 6 weapon types – from a sniper rifle to an X-bow;
* Utilize the map and radar feature to locate and track dinosaurs;
* Exciting hunting: a non-linear hunting experience where players roam through vast landscapes, tracking and hunting a variety of dinosaurs;
* Interactive Dinosaur Trophy Room