Posts Tagged Bloober Team
Prepare yourself for another journey through series of new worlds, featuring multiple challenges with many ways to pass a level and resolve puzzles. Highly tactical, completely addictive, A-MEN 2 is easy to play but still hard to master. Did you miss our special division? Guess what? It’s back in A-men 2! A-MEN 2, continuation of well-received military strategy for PlayStation®Vita system/ PlayStation®3 system, which allows you to hang out with your good, old friends once more. Atom, Antler, Anaconda, Aurelius and Aardvark are ready and waiting to destroy hordes of A-Droids again. So don’t let them wait! A-MEN 2 is bringing you four brand new worlds full of enemies, traps and puzzles. Also our brave soldiers got some new skills. You’re not convinced? You said that A-MEN part one was so easy? Try us! A-MEN 2 will give you more challenges than you expect. So don’t be afraid and put our troopers in action.
• Five playable character classes – Aardvark (Spy), Aurelius (Muscleman), Anaconda (Commando), Antler (Engineer), Atom (Private).
• Brand new character skills – Spy; disarm droids when sneaking from behind. Engineer; able to disarm landmines. Private; can pick up disarmed landmines and place them in different locations. Commando; can use jetpacks to reach new locations. Muscleman; can both intimidate and taunt enemies.
• Three new worlds – Night Missions, Suburbs, Hidden Labs. Each much larger and more complex than the levels in the original game.
• More stages – 44 in total, up from 40 in the original A-Men.
• Bigger & tougher – more challenging than the first game with at least 20 hours needed to complete it.