Tag: Bloober Team | PS3Blog.net
Indie developer Bloober Team has been hard at work on Layers of Fear, a new PlayStation 4 game that is set for release on February 16! Check out the trailer below, and be sure to stick around at PS3blog.net since we’ll be doing an interview with the team as well as a review for the game!
Prepare yourself for another journey through series of new worlds, featuring multiple challenges with many ways to pass a level and resolve puzzles. Highly tactical, completely addictive, A-MEN 2 is easy to play but still hard to master. Did you miss our special division? Guess what? It’s back in A-men 2! A-MEN 2, continuation of well-received military strategy for PlayStation®Vita system/ PlayStation®3 system, which allows you to hang out with your good, old friends once more. Atom, Antler, Anaconda, Aurelius and Aardvark are ready and waiting to destroy hordes of A-Droids again. So don’t let them wait! A-MEN 2 is bringing you four brand new worlds full of enemies, traps and puzzles. Also our brave soldiers got some new skills. You’re not convinced? You said that A-MEN part one was so easy? Try us! A-MEN 2 will give you more challenges than you expect. So don’t be afraid and put our troopers in action.
• Five playable character classes – Aardvark (Spy), Aurelius (Muscleman), Anaconda (Commando), Antler (Engineer), Atom (Private).
• Brand new character skills – Spy; disarm droids when sneaking from behind. Engineer; able to disarm landmines. Private; can pick up disarmed landmines and place them in different locations. Commando; can use jetpacks to reach new locations. Muscleman; can both intimidate and taunt enemies.
• Three new worlds – Night Missions, Suburbs, Hidden Labs. Each much larger and more complex than the levels in the original game.
• More stages – 44 in total, up from 40 in the original A-Men.
• Bigger & tougher – more challenging than the first game with at least 20 hours needed to complete it.