Posts Tagged Capcom
Dungeons & Dragons: Chronicles of Mystara combines two timeless D&D arcade classics -Tower of Doom and Shadow over Mystara- into one definitive package. Battle through a rich fantasy universe with a host of new features, including HD visuals, drop-in/drop-out 4 player online co-op, customizable House Rules, leaderboards, and a trove of extras.
• Seamless drop-in/drop-out online gameplay powered by community tried & trusted GGPO technology
• Create your own game set up with House Rules such as:
o Unbreakable – No need to worry about equipable items as they now have infinite durability.
o Enemy Rush –Start with only 30 seconds on the clock and keep it going by defeating enemies
o Make it Rain –Enemies and chests drop extra gold
• A series of diverse and dynamic in–game challenges which deliver level ups & Vault Points
• Use Vault Points to purchase a treasure trove of unlockables and gameplay loot
• The Character Visualizer tracks which characters players and their friends use the most
• Leaderboards and gameplay related stats
Here is the first in a weekly series of Developer Diaries featuring interviews with the team behind Resident Evil Revelations.
Horror fans will soon be able to get a taste of Resident Evil Revelations as an upcoming downloadable demo for the PSN has been announced!
Read the rest of this entry »
Capcom’s pedigree arcade games are back! Take on players from around the world in ‘score attack’ and even play together with online co-op! (Only for titles that support this feature.) Check out these classic games, now loaded with a ‘casual mode’ geared towards newcomers and other new features. Play the full game of ‘Black Dragon’ for free!
Darkstalkers Resurrection updates to two games for the price of one – Night Warriors: Darkstalkers Revenge and Darkstalkers 3. These feature classic gameplay and unique characters as well as a host of new features, including a variety of HD visual modes, online play with 8-player lobbies, YouTube replay sharing, improved challenge modes, dynamic awards, and unlockable extras. Embrace the dark!