Posts Tagged Creat Studios
Launch yourself into the surreal mash-up of unique cartoon graphics and 2-D physics universe that is TerRover, now on the PlayStation ®Network! Navigate through over forty stages of puzzling arcade levels in five different vivid art styles including the icy vistas of Congelata, all-tech surfaces of Mechanica, strange vegetation and terrains of Acor and Aura, and the treacherous volcanoes and lava of Volcanus! Use your wheel’s rotation, pivot center, and various weapons to overcome challenging obstacles and barriers. TerRover features three local multiplayer modes for up to four people, leaderboards and PSN trophies.
- Over 40 levels of gameplay
- Five unique and vivid 2-D art styles
- Campaign, Racing, Trial and Hotpoint Modes
- Three local multiplayer modes for up to 4 players
- Upload your favorite TerRover moments to YouTube™
- 16 PSN trophies
Timing and accuracy are required to prevent germs from rising too high and overtaking the house.
- New Twist on Bubble Popping. No more old school match 3. Crash your germ bubbles into those of the same color until they POP… gooey, splotchy, splattering pops.
- Crazy Cast of Characters. Germinator features a crazy cast of multi-colored bubble germs with their own personalities and traits.
- Local Multiplayer. Battle your friends to show who can really clean house, or play against the AI.
- Move Support and more. Full support for the Sony PlayStation Move controller. Over 200 levels provide hours of challenge for casual and expert gamers alike.
After reviewing Labyrinth Legends, a fun, hectic and fun game, I got a chance to talk to Creat Studios about a possible giveaway for the game… and a giveaway is what I got for you! I was given three codes for Labyrinth Legends, so let the games begin!
Tickets are 100 points a piece, and you can get 10 of them, minus the social entries. Giveaway ends Sunday, February 24 at 11:59PM PST. Good luck!
Labyrinth Legends, Creat Studios’ quirky and addictive arcade action-adventure dungeon crawler, features a unique combination of crisp graphics and dazzling visuals, inviting exploration, tricky puzzles, and exciting monster-slashing arcade action.