Tag: Laughing Jackal | Page 3 | PS3Blog.net
Fighting Fantasy: The Warlock of Firetop Mountain revisits the iconic first entry in Steve Jackson and Ian Livingstone’s 16m selling Fighting Fantasy saga.
Your quest is to find the Warlock’s treasure, hidden deep within a dungeon populated with a multitude of terrifying monsters. You will need courage, determination and a fair amount of luck if you are to survive all the traps and battles, and reach your goal…
This PSN-exclusive version of Fighting Fantasy: Warlock of Firetop Mountain features a Tarot Card character generation system and choice of classic dice-rolling or all-new Battle and Luck systems.
With an intuitive Inventory system and Log Book to aid you in your endeavour, this is the perfect way to relive the classic adventure that started it all.
May your Stamina never fail!
Our friends over at Laughing Jackal have sent us some work in progress sceenshots and some more information on their latest PlayStation Mini project Hungry Giraffe.
“Out on the savannah, one poor giraffe is fed up with eating leaves and wants to indulge in a few naughties for once… he’s one hungry giraffe:
Laughing Jackal, the developer of OMG-Z, Cubixx HD and the PlayStation conversions of Ian Livingstone and Steve Jackson’s Fighting Fantasy series, have revealed the name of their latest PlayStation Mini as being Orbit, and provided us with the following teaser:
EdEN said it best, “Cubixx HD is a very addictive game that has a lot to offer for all types of gamers. It made the jump from minis to PSN release with style, grace and upgrades all around that make it an even more fun experience.” Make sure you check out Eden’s full review here.
This easily became one of my favorite PSN puzzle games with just a couple plays. At only $9.99, or only $6.99 for plus members, Cubixx Hd is a must buy. Don’t have $9.99? Well, you’re in luck, because you can win one of 3 European codes right here. (If you don’t have a EU account, we can walk you through it.)
Details are below. Good luck!
Have you taken the time to read EdEN’s review of Fighting Fantasy: Talisman of Death? Once you’re done with it be sure to come back as we’ve got great news for you: Laughing Jackal has been kind enough to provide us with three copies so all of you can get a chance to experience the game on your PS3 or PSP!
Here’s all the information on how to enter the giveaway:
Think you’re ready to take on the Cube? Grab a Cubot and fire your laser across 50 Arcade levels to see if you have what it takes to unlock the secrets within. To succeed you will need to evade and annihilate deadly enemies – using your lightning fast reflexes to the fullest! This is a journey where only the best will survive!
Cubixx HD is a fast paced action puzzle game which sends high scoring, combo chasing game play to the third dimension!
* 50 Arcade levels set to test your skills to the limit!
* 50 breathtaking Challenges, with 200 medals to collect!
* 7 fiendish enemies: Cubixx, Mini Cubixx, Fuse, Line Chaser, Homer, Asteroid & Black Hole!
* 13 power ups to collect; both good & bad, so beware!
All-new game modes & leaderboards!
* Experience the all-new Score, Time & Line Attack modes! Set top scores & times across 150 levels!
* Challenge the world across 150 online leaderboards!
* 18 fun & original trophies to unlock! Try to get them all!
Multiplayer modes for up to 7 players!!!
* Round up some friends for hectic 7 player local co-op Arcade, Score, Time & Line Attack modes! That’s 200 levels to beat! Set up your own Cubixx HD party – don’t forget the controllers!
* Enjoy hectic, fast-paced action in the 2-7 player local Deathmatch mode across 10 dedicated arenas. This is where Cubixx HD legends are born!