Tag: Sanuk Games | PS3Blog.net
Bombing Busters started out as a Wii U release under a different name. Sony’s censorship policies meant the devs were requested to change the name, hence the birth of Bombing Busters. To be honest, I quite liked the previous name since it was… catchy and fitting for the kind of game I am about to review.
One of the most impressive hidden-object adventure games ever made, now available in the PlayStation®Store in a sumptuous high-definition edition! Help out James Voodoo as he investigates mysterious attacks through the forsaken hamlet of Ravenhill, the wealthy city of Richtown, and a variety of breathtaking sceneries inspired by major fiction genres: adventure, film noir, thriller, steam punk, and more!
– Sumptuous HD 1080p graphics
– More than 50 breathtaking scenes to investigate
– 15 hidden-object scenes, with hundreds of hidden objects to spot
– 13 puzzle games
– A captivating story told through voice acting, animations and cut scenes
– Over 15 atmospheric music tracks
– Support for PlayStation®Move controllers (DUALSHOCK® controllers also supported)
– 1 or 2 players.