Posts Tagged Telltale Games
The Wolf Among Us is a five episode series from the creators of the 2012 Game of the Year: The Walking Dead. Fairytale characters are being murdered in this hard-boiled, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic book series (DC Comics/Vertigo) by Bill Willingham. As Bigby Wolf – THE big bad wolf – you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
- From the team that brought you 2012 Game of the Year, The Walking
- Based on the Eisner Award-winning Fables comic book series
- Now, it’s not only WHAT you choose to do that will affect your story, but WHEN you choose to do it
- A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales, legends and folklore who have escaped into our world
- A perfect place to begin your Fables journey, even if you’ve not read the comics; this game is set before the events seen in the first issue
Centered on a truck stop on a Georgia highway, this DLC episode for Season 1 of The Walking Dead by Telltale Games tells five linked stories of survival in the wake of the zombie apocalypse. From day 1 of the undead plague to 400 days later, The Walking Dead – 400 Days offers more of the horror and human drama of Robert Kirkman and Telltale’s award-winning series. Echoes of the choices you made in Season 1 will carry over into 400 Days and the choices you make in 400 Days will resonate into Season 2.
• DLC for the winner of over 85 Game of the Year Awards
• 5 linked stories that can be played in any order
• See the apocalypse develop from 5 very different points of view
• Your decisions will affect the story around you
Purchase of this DLC requires The Walking Dead – Episode 1: A New Day. – Digital
Telltale Games has just announced the release dates for the SEASON FINALE of THE WALKING DEAD! The Walking Dead: Episode Five – No Time Left will hit on November 20th for PlayStation Network (North America) and November 21st on PlayStation Network (EU).
I can’t wait to see how this ends!
Alright folks, we’re finally at that point where we will be handing out the codes for The Walking Dead giveaway. In total, we had a very respectable 151 entries by 26 unique users. The total number of ticket purchases amounted to 67, which in its own right is pretty notable. Anyway, after a random drawing, the two winners are:
- chadril - Ticket
- crazy88 - Facebook Like/Comment Entry
Congratulations to the both of you! I will be PM’ing you guys in a bit!
Happy Halloween to all of our readers! What better way to celebrate than to have a giveaway for the very well done Walking Dead game by Telltale Games? That’s right, starting today, for 100 points a piece, you can buy raffle tickets to win episodes 1-4 of The Walking Dead.
We are giving away two complete bundles, each with a code for each episode. If by chance you won, have PlayStation Plus, and have already downloaded episodes 1 and 2 from the Store, we can, of course, save the codes for those episodes in an alternate giveaway.
Be sure to continue reading for more information and how to enter! There is a way for you to also get even more entries, so be sure to read all the details!