Posts Tagged Telltale Games
The Wolf Among Us is a five episode series from the creators of the 2012 Game of the Year: The Walking Dead. Fairytale characters are being murdered in this hard-boiled, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic book series (DC Comics/Vertigo) by Bill Willingham. As Bigby Wolf – THE big bad wolf – you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
- From the team that brought you 2012 Game of the Year, The Walking
- Based on the Eisner Award-winning Fables comic book series
- Now, it’s not only WHAT you choose to do that will affect your story, but WHEN you choose to do it
- A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales, legends and folklore who have escaped into our world
- A perfect place to begin your Fables journey, even if you’ve not read the comics; this game is set before the events seen in the first issue
Centered on a truck stop on a Georgia highway, this DLC episode for Season 1 of The Walking Dead by Telltale Games tells five linked stories of survival in the wake of the zombie apocalypse. From day 1 of the undead plague to 400 days later, The Walking Dead – 400 Days offers more of the horror and human drama of Robert Kirkman and Telltale’s award-winning series. Echoes of the choices you made in Season 1 will carry over into 400 Days and the choices you make in 400 Days will resonate into Season 2.
• DLC for the winner of over 85 Game of the Year Awards
• 5 linked stories that can be played in any order
• See the apocalypse develop from 5 very different points of view
• Your decisions will affect the story around you
Purchase of this DLC requires The Walking Dead – Episode 1: A New Day. – Digital
Telltale Games has just announced the release dates for the SEASON FINALE of THE WALKING DEAD! The Walking Dead: Episode Five – No Time Left will hit on November 20th for PlayStation Network (North America) and November 21st on PlayStation Network (EU).
I can’t wait to see how this ends!
Alright folks, we’re finally at that point where we will be handing out the codes for The Walking Dead giveaway. In total, we had a very respectable 151 entries by 26 unique users. The total number of ticket purchases amounted to 67, which in its own right is pretty notable. Anyway, after a random drawing, the two winners are:
- chadril - Ticket
- crazy88 - Facebook Like/Comment Entry
Congratulations to the both of you! I will be PM’ing you guys in a bit!