Posts Tagged Telltale Games
The sequel to 2012′s Game of the Year continues several months after the events seen in Season One of The Walking Dead, and Clementine is searching for safety. But what can an ordinary child do to stay alive when the living can be just as bad – and sometimes worse – than the dead?
As Clementine, you will encounter tragedy, struggle with survival and discover the harsh reality of things to come in a game series where every decision matters.
- Decisions you made in Season One and in 400 Days will affect your story in Season Two
- Play as Clementine, an orphaned girl forced to grow up fast by the world around her
- Meet new survivors, explore new locations and make gruesome choices
The Wolf Among Us is a five episode series from the creators of the 2012 Game of the Year: The Walking Dead. Fairytale characters are being murdered in this hard-boiled, violent and mature thriller based on the award-winning Fables comic book series (DC Comics/Vertigo) by Bill Willingham. As Bigby Wolf – THE big bad wolf – you will discover that a brutal, bloody murder is just a taste of things to come in a game series where your every decision can have enormous consequences.
- From the team that brought you 2012 Game of the Year, The Walking
- Based on the Eisner Award-winning Fables comic book series
- Now, it’s not only WHAT you choose to do that will affect your story, but WHEN you choose to do it
- A mature and gritty take on characters from fairytales, legends and folklore who have escaped into our world
- A perfect place to begin your Fables journey, even if you’ve not read the comics; this game is set before the events seen in the first issue
Centered on a truck stop on a Georgia highway, this DLC episode for Season 1 of The Walking Dead by Telltale Games tells five linked stories of survival in the wake of the zombie apocalypse. From day 1 of the undead plague to 400 days later, The Walking Dead – 400 Days offers more of the horror and human drama of Robert Kirkman and Telltale’s award-winning series. Echoes of the choices you made in Season 1 will carry over into 400 Days and the choices you make in 400 Days will resonate into Season 2.
• DLC for the winner of over 85 Game of the Year Awards
• 5 linked stories that can be played in any order
• See the apocalypse develop from 5 very different points of view
• Your decisions will affect the story around you
Purchase of this DLC requires The Walking Dead – Episode 1: A New Day. – Digital
Telltale Games has just announced the release dates for the SEASON FINALE of THE WALKING DEAD! The Walking Dead: Episode Five – No Time Left will hit on November 20th for PlayStation Network (North America) and November 21st on PlayStation Network (EU).
I can’t wait to see how this ends!