Tag: VooFoo Studios | PS3Blog.net
When you read the review for Pure Chess, you’ll be able to tell it is a great option for all chess fans out there. Ripstone Publishing definitely thinks so, and they have been kind enough to give us two US PSN codes for the PS3 version of their game so you can try to get them for free! Be sure to read about all he ways to enter after the jump! Keep in mind, despite being US codes, this contest is still open internationally. You will just need a US PSN account. You will be able to purchase up to two lottery tickets (plus social media entries, of course), for 75 points a piece.
Giveaway ends on Wednesday, July 11th, at 11:59PM MST
Throughout history, only one game has truly stood the test of time and made a significant impact on societies the world over. As fans of the sport, we felt compelled to develop a chess title that truly reflects the beauty and depth of the greatest intellectual game in the world.
The classic strategy board game comes to life in stunning detail.
* Staunton, Checker, and Williams chess sets created with stunning detail and precision
* Museum, Penthouse, and Library locations beautifully portrayed
* Comprehensive tutorial that teaches you basic, intermediate, and advanced chess techniques
* 3 Tournaments to test your tactics
* 100 Bonus chess puzzles to ponder over
* Play By Mail with up to 8 of your friends
* Track your ELO and Tournament ratings in the ranking boards
* FULL HD 1080p and Stereoscopic 3D support (PS3 only)