Posts Tagged XSEED Games
XSEED Games has announced that SENRAN KAGURA spin-off SENRAN KAGURA Bon Appétit! will be released on PS Vita on as a download-only title at a budget price. The shinobi gals are back for another round of fighting, taking things away from the battlefield and straight into the kitchen.
Ragnarok Odyssey ACE is an evolved and expanded version of the popular giant-hunting game Ragnarok Odyssey. Featuring cross-play between the PS Vita and the PlayStation 3 versions, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE includes a wealth of other new content and features as well. New job-specific ACE skills change the battle dynamic significantly, while the addition of hirable in-game mercenaries ensures that players can have a full battle party with which to challenge the toughest foes even when offline. The new Tower of Yggdrasil, with its randomly generated levels, ensures that there will always be unique content each time the game is played. Future expansion patches will add further new content, including daily quests, rankings, lucky item drawings, and more.
* Ragnarok Odyssey is back with tons of new content – With additional story elements, huge new bosses, uncharted areas, fresh weapons and much more, Ragnarok Odyssey ACE goes well beyond an extended edition as the game has evolved exponentially.
* Enhanced battle mechanics for more customization and firepower – Weapons can be customized in both strength and appearance, and the addition of new job-specific ACE skills ensures that players have the tools necessary to take on the more powerful giants, dragons, and trickster spirits.
* Create a battle party even in single-player mode – With the new mercenary system, players can hire their own mercenaries to help take on the toughest bosses without having to find players online for aid.Halomonas weapons only add to what was lacking in the first entry. You now have a system that feels like you are gaining expirience as your Halomonas weapons level and grow stronger as you do.
* A constantly evolving experience, both online and off – The addition of the Tower of Yggdrasil creates a unique experience each time by featuring randomly generated levels, and post-launch updates will offer new online quests and other fresh content.
Unable to remember even his own name, Adol Christin awakens to find himself in a city called Casnan, on the eastern end of the Ispani. It is here that he meets Duren, an information dealer who claims to have encountered him previously. Evidently, Adol was last seen heading into the Great Forest of Celceta, a massive expanse of woodland filled with such danger that even the mighty Romun Army fears to tread within.
What happened to Adol inside the Great Forest, and how did he lose his memories? The only way to find out is to step back into the foreboding woods and brave its dangers once more. But Adol will need to have his wits about him, or his second trip into the Great Forest may cost him more than just his past…
Ys: Memories of Celceta is an Action RPG in which you follow amnesiac Ys series hero Adol Christin in his quest to recover his memories. This game was originally released in Japan under the name “Ys: Foliage Ocean in Celceta.”
Playing Ys: Memories of Celceta was my first time in a Ys game, although a few people had already told me that they were great RPGs. I had the chance to review this game, and I’m glad to tell you that it is a perfect addition for the PlayStation Vita RPG library, and you should not hesitate to pick it up… even if you haven’t played a Ys game beforehand!
Killer is Dead, the new game by Suda 51’s GRASSHOPPER MANUFACTURE is now available at US retailers and at the US PSN store! The retail edition is priced at $59.99 and includes a ton of extras:
* 80-page hardcover art book
* Soundtrack CD containing 25 songs
* ‘Smooth Operator’ add-on content pack containing bonus in-game goods including ‘Gigolo Glasses,’ an alternate costume for Vivienne and Mika, a bonus ‘Gigolo Mission’ with Betty, and an entire additional episode with the vampiric Sebastian