Nintendo Revolution Controller
At the Tokyo Game Show Nintendo finally showed off their revolutionary new controller for their next-gen game system.
Main Controller Features
- 3D Pointing. Sensors understand up, down, left, right, forward and backward.
- Tilt Sensitive. Controller can be rotated or rolled from side-to-side.
- Buttons Included. Has a trigger on its backside, face buttons, and a D-Pad.
- Multifunctional. Has an expansion port which can be used with different types of controller peripherals. Analog stick with two trigger buttons planned for left hand.
- Wireless. Totally wire-free. Currently there are no details on the max distance, source or power, or otherwise.
- Rumble Built-in. Included as a standard in all the controllers.