GRAW 2 PS3 Details?
These seem to be the days of totally unsubstantiated rumours (I’m referring to yesterday’s firmware v2 feature list, of course), so I might as well throw some more fuel on the fire with this list of supposed GRAW 2 PS3 features. They sound almost too good to be true. Hmmm….
- Six Axis features:Controller features used for Mitchell & Cross-com control
- SP: Drive the supports (drone, M.U.LE) with the Six Axis functionality
- SP/MP : Change Mitchell stances with the Six Axis
- SP : change the Rules of Engagement with the Six Axis
Consistency increased between SP & MP: Scope, Movement, Aimingâ€¦
- PS3 specifics adaptation of controls: Menus, Shoot buttonâ€¦
- 14 additional maps resulting in a total of 32 MP maps!!!
Multiplayer Additional Information
- 32 new adversarial multiplayer maps up to 16 players, an expanded arsenal of multinational weapons, character customization options, new optimizing re-spawn system, new female operatives and hundreds of new game mode options are available.
- 2 new coop modes, â€œEvasionâ€ and â€œExfiltrationâ€, to vary the game experience in multiplayer.
- 6 missions co-op campaign with a fully immersive experience and storyline. Featuring open-ended play that rewards teamwork as you play with up to sixteen players.
Edit: Looks like this info is pretty official: