Game I Want to See on PS3
I was just talking to Tosh this morning about Champions of Norrath, my favourite PS2 game. Which got me thinking that I would really like a game in the same spirit as that one on the PS3. Which got me thinking about what my all-time most wanted made-up game would be on the PS3. So here it is. This is the game I’d most like to see on the PS3, in the form of a recipe (kinda).
1. Start with a game with the same basic mechanics as Champions of Norrath.
2. Update the game with current generation visuals and 5.1 surround sound.
3. Throw in some of the cool stuff from Untold Legends like the combo system.
4. Make sure it has good online and offline multiplayer support.
5. Expand the random dungeon generator so that they’re different every time you play. (This was in Champions, but not its sequel.)
6. Add more spells and variety in spells.
7. Add three dimensionality to the game, allowing you to jump down on enemies.
Okay, okay. I was starting to get a little too specific there. The point is, I’d like to see a good Champions style game on the PS3. Untold Legends was a valiant attempt, but fell quite short.
That’s what I’d like to see. How about you guys?