WipEout HD Dated and Priced (US)
WipEout HD has finally been giving a date and price, well for North America at least:
Your wipEout HD thirst will be quenched on September 25. Yes, thatâ€™s right, just 10 days from today. For just $19.99, wipEout HD will be available for download only and includes the following awesomeness:
* Full HD Visuals
* 5 Game Modes – Single Race, Tournament, Time Trial, Speed Lap and Zone Mode
* Online play that supports up to 8 racers competing on a track at a time
* 2-player split screen (horizontally and vertically) offline
* 8 reversible tracks and 12 teams
* Optional use of SIXAXIS motion controls to steer your ship
* A great soundtrack remixed in Dolby 5.1 AND the option for custom playlists that allow you to race to whatever playlists you have on your HDD
* And more, including Trophy support, which weâ€™ll outline for you in a future post – so keep your eyes peeled.
That should be Â£9.99 when it finally hits the UK Store. I’m not sure if I’m tempted by that. I’m very choosy over which games I buy over PSN after I got badly burned with that pile of steaming crap known as Warhawk.
I’ve never really been a fan of racers or WipEout before anyway. Still, I know a lot of people are really looking forward to WipEout HD.