Call of Duty: World at War Patch
From the Call of Duty forums:
So as you know, Map Pack 1 is releasing shortly March 19th or has already released depending on when you read this. With it, a new TU / Patch is being released for the Xbox 360 and Playstation 3.
We have been reading many of the suggestions in the community rgarding improvements to the game, and hope that you’ll find many of them in the list below. I think the most popular item in this list will be the improvements to the spawn system included in this TU =.
- All rifle grenades fired during the first 15 seconds of Search & Destroy will be duds to prevent griefing in that game mode.
- Improvements have been made to the global spawn system – players should never spawn within the line of sight of an enemy.
- Players who equip the Bouncing Betty and melee teammates in Hardcore game modes are now credited with a team kill penalty.
- Players are now deducted 200 points for team killing the bomb planter/defuser in Hardcore Search & Destroy.
- Martyrdom no longer causes “direct impact” grenade deaths in Hardcore modes.
- Players ranked higher than the maximum allowed in the Boot Camp playlist are no longer able to play in games with lower ranked friends in that playlist.
- “Bayonet jumping” has been disabled.
- Further improvements have been made to geographical matchmaking.
- The “New” icon clears when a player has viewed an unlocked weapon X360 only.
- Many zombies were raised from the dead.
Hope to see you online, and enjoy the new updates and maps