Firmware 3.15 Live. Full Update List
The new firmware update is up. From what I’ve heard, it’s an optional update, but it does have a few surprises within. One thing we already knew about was that PSP Minis will now be playable on the PS3. Here’s a list of what’s new:
- Bluetooth sync issues fixed
- Trophy syncing issue resolved
- PSP Minis now playable on the PS3 (starting December 17th all PSP minis will be playable on the PS3, for now you must go to your download list and re-download any previously purchased PSP minis for them to function on the PS3)
- XBM Icon Added â€“ Minis Save Data Icon
- LAN Data Transfer Utility
- Turn both the current PS3 (A) and new PS3 (B) on and connect them with a LAN cable; PS3 (A) should be connected to the TV. Please note, firmware (v3.15) must be installed on both systems.
- On the XMB of PS3 (A), scroll to the Settings category and select [System Settings] and then [Data Transfer Utility]
- Follow the instructions on-screen and transfer data
- After transferring the data, follow the instructions on-screen, and then connect PS3 (B) to the TV to view the XMB
- If content that was downloaded from PlayStation Store was transferred as part of this operation, you must activate PS3 (B) before you can use the data. Log in to the PS3 system as the user who owns the content, and then select (PlayStation Network) > (Account Management) > (System Activation) to activate the system.
the syncing issues are definitely a nice addition!