(FYI, this is a PSP only game and does not play on PS3)
- This games is very similar to the other polished challenging puzzle games on PSP: PQ2, Crush, Exit, Mercury Meltdown, and of course Echochrome.
- The core puzzle mechanic is very similar to the Clank puzzles in Ratchet & Clank: Crack in Time on PS3.
- The wireframe visuals and the instrumental soundtrack give the game a very classic and elegant aesthetic.
- Well suited for small pick-up-and-play bursts.
- Lots of content: There are 56 levels, with three modes per level, many different puzzling mechanics, and support for extra downloadable levels.
- Overall, these puzzles get challenging but after playing through about half of the levels, nothing was terribly difficult. Contrast this with PQ2, which is much, much harder.
This is at the top of it’s class for this genre of puzzler. But if you aren’t a fan of brain twisters like this, this game won’t win you over.
If you are new to the genre and curious to give it a shot, this is the game that I’d recommend.