New Uncharted 2 Siege Expansion Revealed
I wish more developers were like Naughty Dog.Â Â They’re constantly supporting their game with new content, including trophies, at an affordable price. Unlike, say, NamcoÂ with their lack of new updates for Tekken 6.
Anyway, theÂ latest DLC coming down the pipeline via PSN on the 22nd for Uncharted 2 is called the â€˜Siege Expansionâ€™.The pack willÂ include 6 character skins, a new co-op game mode for 2-3 players, 2 new maps and 11 additional Trophies (10 Bronze and 1 Silver).
Pricing will be Â â‚¬5.99 / Â£4.79 which is around $7 USD if google’sÂ currency conversion is correct.
[tab:Â Siege Expansion Trophies]
- You Canâ€™t Break Me â€“ Complete All 3 Co-op Objective Maps on Crushing
- Under Siege â€“ Finish Wave 10 in 1 Siege Game
- Speedy â€“ Get 10 First! Medals
- Iâ€™ll Cover You â€“ Get 50 Defender Medals
- Fallen Angel â€“ Get 50 Afterlife Medals
- Not So Fast â€“ Get 20 Shutâ€™em Down Medals
- Jack Of All Trades â€“ Get 15 Triple Threat Medals
- You Run, Iâ€™ll Shoot â€“ Get 10 Protectorate Medals
- Back At Ya â€“ Get 50 Retaliation Medals
- Kneel Before Z.. â€“ Get 5 Putâ€™em Down Medals
- Rock a Rhyme â€“ Get 100 Tricky Medals
Wetsuit Drake, Baseball Shirt Drake ( not shown ), Prakoso, Platzor, Glowzor and Dead Explorer.
[tab:Siege Expansion NewÂ Co-op Maps]