Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition
You know when you see something really expensive that you don’t need but you really really want it? Step Forward Gran Turismo 5 Signature Edition!
This version of the game is known as the Signature Edition and the recommended retail price will be â‚¬179.99. It contains a whole host of exclusive additional content, which is listed below.
- Metal sculpted box finished in SLS AMG Obsidian Black
- Exclusive GT branded SLS AMG 1:43 model car
- GT leather wallet containing Signature Edition competition entry card
- Branded USB key with Polyphony/Mercedes-Benz trailer
- GT branded metal key fob
- Signature Edition coffee table book featuring the beautiful cars and locations of Gran Turismo 5
- 200 page Apex drivers magazine with hints on driving technique, car tuning, future technologies and more
Â£150/$240 is a steep price tag but you can’t fault Sony for what they include, the only thing missing is them putting an actual car in it… Oh wait, you also gain a place to enter a competition to win “A real Mercedes-Benz SLS AMG supercar.” So I guess you can’t complain too much… For more pictures including screens of all the DLC cars check out the EU blog’s flickr. There still is no exact release date but it is still scheduled by the end of this year.
Gran Turismo 5 â€“ Something Special [blog.eu.playstation.com]