PS JailBreak is Finally Here, Hacks Your PS3 via USB Dongle
DISCLAIMER: PS3Blog.net, in no way, supports the use of exploitative devices such as this and this post is purely informational
So here it is folks, the PS JailBreak, user friendly USB plug and play dumping solution that claims to run games on your PS3 without the need to insert the original disc. According to the products official site:
- PS Jailbreak is a USB plug and play solution that installs in seconds, keeping your valid warranty seal in tact.
Easy to use installer and GUI takes you step by step.
- Compatible with all production models FAT and SLIM. Supports all regions: USA, JAP, PAL and KOREA
- PS Jailbreak disables forced software updates and will never brick your console.
- Supports all games (it does not allow backups of blu-ray movies , DVD movies , or past consoles’ games)
- Backup games to your internal hard drive or external hard drive through USB, and boot directly off GUI. Eliminating the need for expensive blu-ray burners and costly blank media.
- Play backups off your hard drives 2x as fast as off the blu-ray drive. This eliminates lags and glitches to provide you with smoother game play.
- Open up your console to a new generation of homebrew applications. Load homebrew apps/games off any USB hard drive/flash drive.
- Full updatability with new features/updates by connecting PS Jailbreak to any computers USB port.
Could it be real? Here, you’ll be the judge:
Video proof after the jump
Once again this post is purely for your enlightenment, we do not approve of Playstation system hacking.
Via [PS JailBreak]