Heavenly Sword Trilogy Intact
Heavenly Sword was an amazing expierience and a some what overlooked game by new comers this late in the game to the PS3. The game lacks Trophies and that, sadly is enough to turn many off at giving it a play. Luckily for us the saga will continue.
Ninja Theory does not own the engine or the franchise. Those are owned by Sony. So when we do get our hands on it I expect a solid sequel with Sony behind it. Kotaku was given an opinative piece by the developers on a new take on the story.
1. Heavenly sword 2 will take place 10 years after the events in heavenly sword 1
2. The main character will be a male with martial arts background
3. The main character will be Kai, but she will be a more mature woman.
4. The game will require you to master different martial arts styles before retrieving the heavenly sword
5. The game will, instead of button mashing, have controls that utilize an analog stick to go through weapons.
6. The game will have downloadable weapons, characters, and enemies to customize your experience.
7. The game will be more interactive with the environment
8. The game will have you on a storyline with replayable missions, as opposed to an open world