Rockstar Pass and DLC Details for L.A. Noire
Rockstar Games has announced the details of their Rockstar Pass and upcoming DLC content for L.A. Noire. All previously “pre-order only” content is now available. They also announced that two new cases will be coming this summer.
The â€œNicholson Electroplatingâ€ Arson case will be released on June 21, and the â€œReefer Madnessâ€ Vice case will be released on July 12. The cases will sell for $3.99 each, or you can get all the DLC by purchasing the “Rockstar Pass” for $9.99.
Starting today you’ll be able to purchase the L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass, a new way to pre-order and purchase DLC that gives players access to all of the upcoming downloadable content for L.A. Noire, available for a limited-time discounted price of just $9.99 on PlayStation Network and 800 Microsoft Points on Xbox LIVE.
Then, later this summer, look for two brand new DLC cases. The “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson case (coming June 21st) and the “Reefer Madness” Vice case (coming July 12th). Below is the full breakdown of L.A. Noire downloadable content pricing and release dates.
Stay tuned for more details and information on these L.A. Noire DLC cases in the weeks to come.
* “Chicago Lightning” Detective Suit (Free via the Social Club)
* “Chicago Piano” Machine Gun (Free)
* L.A. Noire Rockstar Pass ($9.99 PSN / 800 MS Points until June 14th)
* “The Naked City” Vice Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
* “A Slip of The Tongue” Traffic Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
* The Badge Pursuit Challenge ($1.99 PSN / 160 MS Points)
* “The Broderick” Detective Suit ($0.99 PSN / 80 MS Points)
* “The Sharpshooter” Detective Suit ($0.99 PSN / 80 MS Points)
Available June 21st
* “Nicholson Electroplating” Arson Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
Available July 12th
* “Reefer Madness” Vice Desk Case ($3.99 PSN / 320 MS Points)
Source: Rockstar Games