[Giveaway] Fast Draw Showdown
Are you ready for a showdown? Now is your chance to win a copy from PS3Blog.net! The first 3 people to enter the lottery for this giveaway will get a bonus 150 points! If you haven’t already read my review on the game what are you waiting for?
Digital Leisure has graciously donated 2 PSN codes for Fast Draw Showdown. Please note that the codes are for the USA PlayStation Store only.
See how to enter and see some screenshots after the jump.
How to Enter Giveaway
- [Worth up to 5 Entries] Click the button above to buy lottery entries with points earned on PS3Blog.net. Each ticket is 150 each, please donate only once a day. Here are all the possible ways to earn points.
- After you donate, refresh the page to see your entry in the list on the right. On the left, you can see your chance of winning the lottery, points spent on the lottery, and how many times you entered the lottery.
- [Worth 1 Entry] Follow @ps3blogdotnet & @digitalleisure on Twitter. On the lottery page there will be a tweet button. You just have to click that & tweet the exact text in the pop-up. Then a notification will pop up saying your entry was successful. Press ok & your entry is complete.
- This will cost you 12 points
- [Worth 1 Entry] First be a fan of our our Facebook page. On the left sidebar there is a [Giveaway] link. Go there & at the bottom there is a “Enter Contest” button you can click for your Facebook entry. Note: Make sure your logged into PS3Blog.net before you click the button.
- This will cost you 10 points
- Be sure to like Digital Leisure on Facebook too!
Since they are providing the codes for this giveaway.
- [Worth 1 Entry] Subscribe to our YouTube Channel. We will post a bulletin. Follow the link & it will count as your YouTube entry. Note: Make sure your logged into PS3Blog.net before you click the link.
- This will cost you 8 points
- You get a bonus 3 entries if you make a funny video saying why you want to win. Just link to it in the comments below.
You have until August 11th, Midnight MST to get your entries in.
We will pick winners at random on August 12th.