Dirt 3 Complete Edition Arrives In March
If you are a big fan of rally games, or driving simulators in general, this is a deal you shouldn’t miss. Dirt 3 is considerably one of the best rally games in its genre. With that in mind, Codemasters is celebrating the success with a complete edition of the game due out sometime this March. The complete edition will include every DLC since the game was released on May 26th 2011, that’s over $30 in value. It will include 12 new tracks, 2 new locations and plenty of cars for you to play around with!
Here is the full list of DLC included with the complete edition:
– The Monte Carlo Rally Pack – eight breathtaking Rally stages featuring dramatic climbs, descents, and hairpins of snowy mountain roads. Race through the Alps and conquer the legendary Col de Turini pass.
– The X Games Asia Track Pack – four new routes set across two new tracks in Shibuya, the neon heart of central Tokyo, where spectacular mud-spattered Rallycross circuits weave beneath towering skyscrapers.
– The Power and Glory Car Pack – stars five cars including the BMW M3 Rally, Lancia Delta S4, Ford Focus ST Rallycross, Scion tC, and Chevrolet Camaro SSX Concept, each with a range of liveries.
– The Mud and Guts Car Pack – features five cars available for single-player, split-screen, and online multiplayer events. Race the Lancia Stratos, Peugeot 205 T16 Evo 2, Citroën C4 Rallycross, Saturn Sky, and Ford Mustang GT, each with a range of liveries.
– The Colin McRae Vision Charity Pack – access the Ford Escort Mk II, a 70s rally classic with five liveries.
– The Ken Block Special Pack – features a customized and upgraded Ford Escort Mk II, an Open Class Rally car sporting a killer Ken Block livery.
– The Mini Gymkhana Special Pack – access the mid-engined Mini Cooper S Gymkhana, customized and tuned to become an outrageously responsive Gymkhana car.
This edition of the game will set you back $40 and will be available sometime this March. If you haven’t got a chance to pick Dirt 3 last year, this is the bundle you’ve been waiting for.