Zen Pinball 2 Announced for the PS3 and the Vita
Anyone into great console pinball games has surely heard of Zen Pinball and Marvel Pinball. Today Zen Studios has announced Zen Pinball 2 for the Playstaton 3 and the Playstation Vita but this isn’t just a new game making you have to buy all new tables after already buying the first Zen Pinball, Marvel Pinball and DLC tables. This game acts as a system that will automatically import any other tables you have already purchased with updated physics, new trophies and integrated social aspects such as Facebook posting.
Checkout the full list of features:
– PlayStationÂ®3 system and PlayStationÂ®Vita system cross-platform entitlement including shared global leaderboards, online friend challenges and tournaments
– The most advanced ball physics simulation to date
– Compete against other players to achieve the highest ProScoreâ„¢, and team up with your friends to increase your TeamScoreâ„¢
– Exceptional visuals in full 3D on 3D compatible TV sets
– Free, fully playable demos for all available tables
– Exciting multiplayer modes, including local split-screen and hotseat multiplayer, online, and worldwide tournaments
– New tables released regularly through the PlayStationÂ®Store
– Share your scores on Facebook
– New rule sheets to help you achieve higher scores
– New trophies for each table
Best of all…IT’S FREE! If you already purchased one of their games, you just need to update. If not, the game is free and all tables will have demos then you can purchase tables individually or in DLC packs.